Jacksonville, FLMarcus & Millichap is pleased to present the Best Airport Inn. This 116-room exterior corridor economy hotel was built in 1987 with 6 wood-frame buildings. The property is a value-add opportunity with tremendous upside being just 7 minutes (2.5 miles) from Jacksonville International Airport. Out of the 116 rooms, there are 64 rentable rooms, with renovations needing to be done on 52 rooms. Currently, the Best Airport Inn is leased at $25,000 per month on a month-to-month basis. The current tenant is responsible for liability insurance and utilities.
The parcel for the Best Airport Inn is zoned to Commercial Community/General-1 (CCG-1) in Jacksonville, Florida. The zoning allows for hospitality, assisted living, limited multifamily, and retail. To have multifamily, an exception would have to be approved by the city, and 20% of the buildings would have to be used for commercial purposes, with the other 80% used as multifamily. There is no maximum number of units for the property, however the building cannot exceed 60 feet.
The Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites benefits from its proximity (about 2.5 miles) to Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), the main airport servicing the Jacksonville, Florida area. JAX is one of Florida's busiest airports, handling roughly 200 arrivals and departures daily and overseeing nearly six million passengers annually. Several major airlines and a network of regional carriers utilize JAX. Demand generators in the area include, but are not limited to Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, Amazon Center, Bacardi Bottling Corporation and Budweiser Brewery Experience.
Address1077 Airport Rd • Jacksonville, FL 32218
Please register in order to view hotel listing details. If you have already registered, please login.